Myrtle LED Vintage Edison Bulb
The Myrtle LED is one style among the Brooklyn Collection of vintage-inspired bulbs with various filament styles and glass shapes. These bulbs are intended to be paired with thoughtfully pared-down, exposed-socket fixtures, allowing the bulb to take center stage for a warm aesthetic that is both nostalgic and modern.
- Features a glass and brass light bulb in an antique finish with hand-woven, energy-efficient LED filaments in a squirrel cage formation
- Boasts a unique G25 shape - globe-shaped, with pumpkin-like ridges
- Standard base size of E26 - suited for most sockets
- 4W and an estimated 25,000 hours of use; the long LED lifespan means no maintenance - install it and leave it
- On the color temperature scale, this bulb reads at 2200K. It is a soft, warm white - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting
- Dimmable, allowing you to adjust the light to your desired ambiance