To touch the lives of those in our community in a positive and lasting way through the art of floral design, exemplary customer service and a unique shopping experience.
About Stacy K
About Stacy K Floral
Established in 2006, Stacy K Floral bloomed out of a combination of Stacy's desire to be creative and bring joy to all through floral design. She was so attracted to the factory building because of all of its sustainable features (fun facts below), is obsessed with supporting her local Rochester community, and forever changing her hair color. She will never admit it, but Stacy has some serious style.
Her passion for floral design is deeply routed in creating beautiful and memorable experiences for everyone who steps into the studio and having a positive impact in the loves of others.
IRL she is married to one darling guy and has the sweetest son and daughter currently creating many memories at their home in Rochester.
Our studio is located at 43 Russell Street, Rochester, NY. This state of the art green development serves as an area to design floral arrangements for clients, host a wide array of classes and includes a substantial selection of carefully curate retail goods. Stacy K Floral is a women-owned and operated business with a mission of impacting our community in a positive and lasting way through the art of floral design, exemplary customer service and unique shopping experience.
Provide unique floral designs for all occasions while carrying a carefully curated line of gifts and plants for all occasions. With kindness the focus of our customer service and knowing that each day we get to have a positive impact on multiple lives we humbly do the best job we are able to. There is no lime to the customer we are creating for. Flowers are bookmarks in our memories, and it is our mission to each day create everlasting bookmarks. Customized, personalized, locally focused with green initiatives in mind we create for the community through the art of flowers and gift of nature.
Always striving to create a new floral shop experience.
FUN FACTS ABOUT OUR LOCATION THAT WAS RENOVATED IMPECCABLY BY THE DUTTON PROPERTIES FAMILY
- We have a large geothermal system to heat and cool the entire building
- Our 1940's floral display cooler was spray foam insulated and converted to the geothermal system to give her an extended life
- The counter at our front desk is from the original floor boards in the factory building. If you look close you can find the stamp from when it was built in 1910.
- The skylights in our space were originally the vents for the factories that worked here.
- The ceiling throughout the entire Factory building is all recycled wood form another demo project.
Our Neighbors include
Three Head Brewing